Bourbon Choco Anpan
Claim your better price
USD $1.63 per unit
These lovely soft cookies mimic the classic anpan that are sold at every Japanese bakery with a generous 44 grams of delicious mini anpan treats stuffed with milk chocolate.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Choco Anpan by Bourbon is a bite-size snack filled with smooth chocolate cream. Anpan is a Japanese sweet roll usually filled with red bean paste but this one contains creamy chocolate. The foil packet within the box contains a generous 44 grams of delicious mini anpan treats. It has also good amount of calcium and vitamin D required for growth of teeth and bones.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Note: Your order may be packed in separate boxes to minimise the risk of damage to items during transport. Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Cacao Mass, Cocoa Powder, Egg, Eggshell Calcium, Emulsifier, Lactose, Liquor, Margarine, Powdered Milk, Salt, Shortening, Sorbitol, Starch Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Yeast
|Unit Net Weight||