Choco Anpan by Bourbon is a bite-size snack in a ball shape with a soft chocolate filling. Anpan is a Japanese sweet roll with red bean paste centre but this one contains creamy chocolate. The foil packet within the box contains a generous 44 grams of mini anpan treats. It has also good amount of calcium and vitamin D needed for growth of teeth and bones.
Bourbon Choco Anpan
USD $1.99 per unit
These lovely soft treats well mimic the classic anpan or bread roll and are available almost at every convenience store in Japan all year round.
Cacao Mass, Cocoa Powder, Egg, Eggshell Calcium, Emulsifier, Lactose, Liquor, Margarine, Powdered Milk, Salt, Shortening, Sorbitol, Starch Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Yeast
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks.
- SEA is a variation of SAL where parts of the transport will go by sea with lowest cost. Estimated delivery time is 7 to 12 weeks.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.