Blanchul White Chocolate from Bourbon Corporation contains two thin langue de chat cookies with white chocolate in between. These light cookies are soft in the middle and crisp around the edges. Egg whites are beaten until stiff and folded into butter, sugar and wheat flour. The mixture is baked until the edges turn to golden brown. The cookies are white with brown stripes on top. The cookies pair well with white chocolate that is a mix of milk powder, margarine, cocoa butter, soybean and coffee.
Bourbon Blanchul White Chocolate
USD $3.36 per unit
With the perfect balance of creamy white chocolate and thin cookies, no wonder why these snacks are so popular in Japan. They are great for holidays and parties.
Butter, Cocoa Butter, Colouring, Dextrin, Egg White, Emulsifier, Flour, Fragrance, Margarine, Powdered Milk, Salt, Starch, Sugar, Vegetable Oil
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.