Alfort Vanilla White from Bourbon Corporation is a mini chocolate with rich vanilla flavour at its best. Made with baked cocoa biscuit in a white chocolate coating with a cute design, it is a popular cookie in Japan. The crunchy and creamy texture of this chocolate brings a pleasant feeling as soon as you bite the first piece. I like this biscuit so much. While eating Alfort Vanilla White, its sweet aroma reminds me of several pages of my childhood memories.
Bourbon Alfort Vanilla White
USD $1.65 per unit
Bourbon is a major producer of candy, confectionery, snack, beverages and other food products. Approximately two-third of the company’s sales come through the biscuit division.
Cacao Mass, Caramel Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder, Dextrin, Emulsifier, Flour, Fragrance, Powdered Milk, Shortening, Trehalose, Vanilla, Vegetable Oil
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.