Black Black Chewing Gum
$1.7 – $17.5Claim your better price
An old fashioned brand of chewing gum in Japan popular with salary men because it’s full of caffeine and other pick-me-ups such as ginkgo extract.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Black Black Chewing gum produced by Lotte is a caffeinated gum that is popular in Japan. The name of the gum is derived from its charcoal-like colour. It’s a common urban legend that it contains nicotine — it doesn’t. It does contain nicotinamide (related to B vitamins). In recent years, Black Black has become popular in Asia and Western countries.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Chrysanthemum Flower Extract, Ginko Entract, Grape Extract, Oolong Tea Extract, Sugar, Vitamin B
|Unit Net Weight||