Miso Soup Mozuku from Amano is a light soup with Okinawa mozuku leaves. Mozuku is an edible seaweed, naturally found in Okinawa. The main use of mozuku is as food and health supplement also. Miso Soup Mozuku is a combination of seafood and kelp extract, mushroom powder, egg, green onion, sesame and soybean. Just add 160ml of hot water to it in a bowl and wait 30 seconds.
Egg, Konbu Powder, Mirin, Mushroom, Onion, Sesame, Soy Sauce, Wheat
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks.
- SEA is a variation of SAL where parts of the transport will go by sea with lowest cost. Estimated delivery time is 7 to 12 weeks.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.